Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Single & Married

In society today marriage seems like the hardest thing to do or like Alicia Keys said it's the "Unthinkable" ... I can't imagine life with someone (outside my family) in my life, for the rest of my life. It seems to me that love and sex have become so mingled that we can't decipher the 2. That is painful and love is not pain, forget what JaRule said =) What to do about love is a question I ask myself daily, give up on it or keep trying? You love and you lose...at times. I love to be single but I love to love even more! God put man and woman here to do His will, love yourself and to love others as He loves us. When did we become so lost in this venture of Love and Relationship, Intimacy and Lust? I feel that I look or rather desire to be searched for and seen as a desirable woman. I do not have the figure of a video vixen...that's where my hurt begins...it seems Black men look to Black women more for shape than structure. I want love...in it's purest form and I can only hope for reciprocation of love...in it's purest form.

No comments:

Post a Comment